Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's official!

Joseph and I went to the Social Security Department after work yesterday and officially changed my name. I am now Stephanie Joan Cooper :) It's still kind of weird getting used to Cooper. I've been introducing myself as Stephanie Cooper since the wedding, but sometimes at work Berman still slips out. Then I sound pretty silly when I say... I mean Cooper.. Sorry, I just got married and I'm still trying to get used to my new name. LOL. Tomorrow I'm going to the DMV to have my name changed on my license.

Update on the painting project:
I started painting the living room last night. I finally found a blue that I like! I still have 2 more walls with that color. I want to get all of the walls painted their solid colors and then I'm going to start adding stripe accents in the living room and the checker board on the island in the kitchen. I'll post before and after pictures when I'm all done. I hope it looks good! Our home teachers came over while I was painting and Joseph was doing his homework. They seem really nice. Our ward is great so far.

4 comments:

  1. Practice signing your name before you go to the DMV... Or you may end up with a crappy looking name, literally. My last name reads Butt instead of Barrett on my driver's license :-P So exciting to see pictures once the painting is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog!!!!!!! I think your new last name is cute...Cooper. At least its deffinetly an even trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting I love to watch your blog grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Stephanie Cooper!

    Ugh...painting is tough stuff. Good luck and let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete