Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Favorite TV Show

I didn't watch tv for about 4 years. I was either too busy, my roommates were watching tv, or I didn't want to pay part of the cable bill so I decided not to buy a tv at all.

Now that Joseph and I are married, I'm going to blame him for my recent tv watching habits. I have 4 shows that I really like watching. 1. House 2. The Office 3. Glee and 4. So You Think You Can Dance.

A few months ago, Joseph and I started watching the first season of House. We are about a quarter of the way done with season 4 now. There was a point when we would watch at least 2 episodes a day. Luckily we've cut back some.

Now I am obsessed with the show Glee. It is so stinking funny! If you haven't seen the show yet, I'm going to challenge you to go to hulu.com and watch all 5 episodes. I actually laugh out loud several times during each episode. Not only is it funny, but the music is really good too! Here is a clip of Kurt dancing to Single Ladies. LOVE IT!



8 comments:

  1. lol!! I'm glad you like this show too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE House and The Office. I've been meaning to watch Glee, too. It's funny how you end up watching more TV once you get married, huh? Cuddle time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine, I will watch! Ugh...what show am I going to cut out of my life to make room??

    Welcome to the blog-o-sphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie! It is so good to see that you are doing well. I love glee too! It brings me back to my high school days..well sort of. If you want more blogs to read, Roland and I have a blog too. You should check it out if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are kind of too cute that it's sickening.. oh well, no help for it. =D hope you are having fun down in AZ!! Wish I could just stop in for a visit! someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Gleed! We watch a lot of the same shows. Why haven't we e-mailed about this yet? I want to get all of the Glee songs on a CD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your a GLEE fan too?? I LOVE Glee!! And House!!

    ReplyDelete