Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tick Tock

I'm so ready to get out of work for Christmas break! If you haven't noticed, I like to have countdowns. Only 25 minutes until lunch, 1.5 days left to work this week, and 3 days until Christmas!
Here is a picture of our our decorated house. I've added a few more things since my mom sent me some Christmas Decorations last week. But I took this picture right after we finished decorating the tree.



And here is our cute Sammy. He was wrestling with his bed one night so I said "Sammy, what are you doing?" And he looked up at me like this. So cute!


Sorry the picture is dark. My phone doesn't have a flash on it.

Some really great news is that Joseph was promoted at work! He no longer takes phone calls from students. He now only takes phone calls from employees. Hopefully that will relieve some stress for him. He was really excited this morning because he now has 2 monitors :)

In other news, I started the MBA program. I made it through my first week of class. Now we have a 2 week winter break. If things go as planned, I should graduate by July 2011. Joseph is only 6 classes away from his Associates degree :) He'll hopefully graduate with that around July of this year.

We hope you are all doing really well! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Look at you getting a masters. Good for you! Merry Christmas! The house looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your countdown! lol...I am SO counting down until I can leave work tomorrow! The house looks great, I need to come out there and see it for myself sometime soon :) and Sammy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting stuff for both of you! That's awesome about Joseph's promotion. Trust me...it IS a huge relief not to have to take calls about student issues. I am so happy for him.

    And you! Your MBA program - wow you are braver than me. I am being lazy with my MAED, and it's what I really want to do. I cannot imagine embarking on the MBA journey. Good luck!

    I love the countdown...especially that you were counting down to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, your house looks so-o-o great! I love the decorating/painting you've done. And the Christmas lights look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Blue! and Sammy is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete