Before
After!
Our plants are really small, but they'll grow. We have 4 rose bushes on the sides, 2 hibiscus plants, one bird of paradise, 2 bougainvilleas, one euryops daisy bush and one orange tree.
And one Palo Verde for the front yard.
Our euryop daisy is already attracting butterflies :)
And here is a funny picture of Sammy from last night. He was REALLY tired from spending the day playing with the little girls next door. He was laying on his back so I curled his lips over his teeth. I think he looks like he is laughing.
I think it looks like Sammy has gone to doggy heaven and is giving a happy sigh. The yard looks awesome! You'll have to post update pictures after a while and the plants have grown some more, too.
ReplyDeleteSteph! I'm so glad you found me in the blog world so I could find your blog!! Your house and yard are gorgeous- and you look so happy. I love the updates!
ReplyDeleteYeah for landscaping being done. I think ours will be done in about 10 years. Good for you :)
ReplyDeleteYour yard looks great! I'm so jealous that you have a bird of paradise. Wish I could have one. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! We will have to come over sometime and see it in person! Or we can just break into your backyard. Either way...
ReplyDeleteHey it is Jo Skinner. Do you remeber me. I was that ward. I was married on Sept 5. I hope things are going well for you. I am so glad that you found someone. I love married life. It is so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYour yard looks amazing and I am so, so, so, so, jealous of how easy that was to put in and be done with it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! STEPHANIE!! That looks so good! Im so happy you got it done. You guys are so cute! I love your blog back ground and picture! way cute!
ReplyDelete