Sorry it's been a while. We've had a lot of great things happen lately. 1) Joseph had 1.5 classes left until he's done with his Associate's Degree!!! 2) Joseph passed the first part of his A+ Certification yesterday and he will take the 2nd half this coming Friday. 3) I'm finally off all of my pain prescriptions for my jaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw is feeling so much better now. I still get some headaches and my jaw hurts a little bit now and then, but it's really nothing I can't handle.
We started a garden over at the Stake Plots this year. We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, yellow squash and zucchini. I'm really excited for these to start growing.
Next week we are going to SeaWorld with some friends of ours. I'll be sure to post pictures from that. ... I swear I had more to write when I started this post, but now I'm drawing a blank. Oh well!
Hope you are all having a great Saturday!
Yea! So glad you are feeling better! Congrats on that! Sounds like a fun garden. Congrats to your hubby for his Associate's degree!
ReplyDelete