I am 26 weeks and 6 days along and I feel very pregnant today! I can really tell that I'm on my way out of my 2nd trimester and into my 3rd. This heartburn is out of control. The one good thing about it is my appetite is down so hopefully I'll stop gaining so much weight if this keeps up! LOL
We had a bit of a stressful week with a pregnancy scare at 25 weeks, but things seem to be going a bit better now. We had an appointment with the midwife last night and she said not to worry.
Good news is that my baby bedding is completely done and I really love it! I'm so happy that I decided to make my own baby bedding because now I have exactly what I want. Our crib is all set up and the color of the crib looks beautiful up against the pale lilac color walls. I will post pictures once the room is all done! We set up (correction... JOSEPH set up) our glider a few nights ago. Now the only thing left to set up is our changing table. Once that is done I'm going to add a few vinyl decals to the room and call it good!
I love this little girl so much! Joseph and I can't wait to see her. I think she is starting to recognize Joseph's voice. On Sunday morning she wasn't moving around very much when I was downstairs by myself. I went upstairs to wake him up about an hour later. Once he started talking she started moving tons! It was really cute. She wasn't just shifting around, she was full on kicking hard. Joseph felt almost every movement. It was such a fun experience.
How fun!!! And good for you for sewing your own bedding! That's quite an accomplishment. Lincoln does the same thing when Brent gets home from work. Too funny :)
ReplyDelete